The bra phenomenon
Robinsons is having a sale, and it's really packed. I went down this evening with my mum and brother to see if I could spend my Christmas vouchers, and well. Let's just say we didn't really hang around for long.
There were freaky aunties everywhere, grabbing, pushing, shoving, snatching, chatting, molesting the merchandise..
So anyway, we took a walk across the road to John Little, and there, sitting outside, was this biiig display of underwear and bras.
Noticing it, my mum gave me this poke and went
"See! I TOLD you Singaporeans have an obsession with bras!"
And well, it IS true! There's always some sale on bras going on. Any major departmental store would be having some "buy two get one free" special, or some shit deal like that. Seriously!!
I've noticed this happens only in Singapore.
What's up with that!
It's not as if there's some major rockstar passing through every weekend so preteen kids can buy bras to throw at them. Or even some 'auntie-killer' canto-mando-whateverthefucko-popstar popping by.
This is just too weird, kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment